Production Blog: Final Touches

Our short film is coming to an end. We have done so well as a group. I believe this may be one of our best films. However, we still have much to progress on. There are some final touches that still have to be done. We are editing everything together and have realized that we will need a scene or two more to complete our task exquisitely. We have passed the four-minute mark but have yet to get to 5 minutes. Therefore, we have agreed to meet up tomorrow and get a few more shots in. These may be action shots or pan shots. All of this will add to the effect of mystery, which in total will be better for our film. Furthermore, my group and I have decided to edit our scenes a bit more. We have included transitions in between to make the movie flow. I decided on adding a filter to some of the scenes, because they were too bright and our short film is supposed to give a more thriller effect. The mystery is what grabs the attention of the viewer. I hope to entertain our audience, as well as keep them in shock. My short film will be spotless with the amount of tweaking that we have done to it. The only thing that stands in our way is the time limit. Therefore, we will undoubtedly go to film a few more scenes in order to keep this film perfect. I am proud of how far we have come and will forever appreciate my group for all their help. They have been very helpful and flexible. We are almost there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Task

Production Blog: Night Out

Title Research: The Dead Zone