Production Blog: Film Review

We have finished our short film! I am so excited to say that my group and I have successfully accomplished this task. We have worked so hard and it feels surreal that we have actually made it to the end. I really feel that my group has come a long way and we have supported each other throughout the progression of the production of this film. Lili, Aleiah, Hannah, and I have become closer as a result and we will continue to work together on projects similar to this. They are really kind and patient with me and the others. I feel so relieved that we have completed this project the way that I had envisioned it from the start. I couldn't be more excited to show others the movie and see what they think. So that is what I did. I showed my friends and asked for their opinions on it. The first person that I asked was a close friend of mine. She said that it was a great short film, but she felt it needed a bit of improvement on the sound. She said that the scripts were perfect but it was missing better suspenseful music. She told me that the current sound was good but could be better. Therefore, from this critique I told my teammates and we decided to alter the sound that we originally had and changed it for another audio that I felt went better with the plot. Next, I asked my dad to look at my short film and tell me exactly what he felt was missing or wrong. He told me it was spectacular in totality, but he felt that the transitions from scene to scene were a bit off. When he told me this I was a bit concerned, because this would take up some of our time trying to fix it. However, if it was necessary we would do it for our film. Consequently, I went over to Lili's house to edit the short film again and put it together in a way that is more smooth and flows better together. Overall, this constructive criticism really helped my group and I develop and better our movie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Task

Production Blog: Night Out

Title Research: The Dead Zone